Showcasing your brand at The City Ground has never been more effective than with the fantastic opportunity of advertising on the 230m of hi-spec LED digiBOARDS along three sides of The City Ground.
Using the latest in LED technology, Nottingham Forest’s digiBOARDS bring stadium perimeter advertising to life, with high-impact, unmissable moving images around The City Ground. Drawing the eye of an in-stadia crowd of up to 30,000 fans (525,000) per season, these digiBOARDS also benefit from constant coverage in the TV arc.
Forest games chosen for live coverage are regularly some of the most watched matches each season. Forest v Newcastle (16-17 season) achieved a peak audience of over 743,000.
Live games are broadcast in over 72 countries via beIN Sports, with weekly footage and highlights shown domestically on:
– Channel 5: Football on 5 – 626,000
– Channel 5: Football on 5 (Championship) – 709,000
– Channel 5: Football on 5 (Goal Rush) – 527,000
– Sky: Goals on Sunday – 90,000
– Sky: EFL Review Show – 60,000
– Sky: Goals Express – 97,000
– Sky: Soccer Saturday – 521,000
– Sky: Soccer AM – 187,000
– Nickelodeon: Nicks Kicks – 45,000
– BBC: BBC Regional News
– BBC + BT SPORT: Additional Coverage for Cup Games
LED Digiboard Advertising Packages:
• Seasonal advertising – one minute of in-game per match
• Half-seasonal advertising – one minute of in-game per match
• One minute of in-game advertising per match (non-live TV game)
• One minute of in-game advertising per match (live TV game)
• Added time sponsor for the season
• Seasonal one minute of pre-match or half-time advertising
Time on the LED digiboards is sold in minutes, which are split into two 30-second blocks – one in the first half and one in the second half.
LED Advertising prices packages will be announced shortly. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.